Gravity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity WoW

A new level of Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryft's Admin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Plexofdeath

Plexofdeath

Ryft's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Ryft's Admin Application   Ryft's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:37 am

Kuwait

Languages:
Arabic, English, and slight French

How many hours a week will you be able to devote towards GMing?
Well since I do not have school till February I can dedicate a large sum of time to my work.

Which Time Zone are you in? (i.e.: EST):
Kuwait GMT+3 hours

What time (SERVER TIME) will you be able to GM? (i.e.: 3pm-1am server):
Everyday of the week
at these time intervals:
9am-2pm 7pm-2am

Do you have a working Mic and Vent/Skype?:
Msn Available and a microphone available

Are you going on any kind of vacation or Hiatus within the next month?:
Not that I know off. However, I will be moving to Australia in 3 months time.

About yourself:
Well im 15 years old, i love to play around with people alot, i am very social and love having fun with players. I can always keep my cool i never try and start a fight, and if someone tries to start a fight with me i always try to avoid strong language. im in the 11th grade going to 12th in febuary and have a bit of an extended holiday if you will Razz.

Why do you think you'll be a good GM?:
Well really, I Have managed gm's before on other servers, I have dealt with ticketing bug fixes and day-to-day player problems. I do think of myself as a mature person despite my age, when it’s the time to get serious no one can be as serious as me and when it’s the time to have fun vice versa is true.

What do you expect from becoming a GM?:
I expect from myself to help/guide my fellow Co-workers. In addition, I expect to occasionally help players when no other gm's are available or when they do not know how to complete the task Bestowed upon them.

Which server is the best?
I would say by far, this one has outshone the rest as I can see it’s a very stable core and practically all the Features work, moreover I do enjoy the company inside the server itself they all seem to be very friendly people .

Last edited by Plexofdeath on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Klincz
Senior
Senior
Klincz

PostSubject: Re: Ryft's Admin Application   Ryft's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:32 am

Plexofdeath wrote:
languages:arabic/english/light french

How many hours a week will you be able to devote towards GMing?
Well since im out of school till febuary i can dedicate quite a large sum of time

Which Time Zone are you in? (i.e.: EST):
GMT +3

What time (SERVER TIME) will you be able to GM? (i.e.: 3pm-1am server):
from 9am-2pm and from 7pm-2am

Do you have a working Mic and Vent/Skype?:
Msn Available

Are you going on any kind of vacation or Hiatus within the next month?:
Not that i know off

Why do you think you'll be a good GM?:
Well really I Have managed gm's before on other servers,I have dealt with tickiting bug fixes and day-to-day player problems, I do think of my self as a mature person despite my age, when its the time to get serious no one can be as serious as me and when its the time to have fun vice versa is true.

What do you expect from becoming a GM?:
I do expect to help/guide my fellow Co-workers. And i do expect to occasionly help players when no other gm's are available or when they do not know how to complete the task requested by them.

Which server is the best?:
Id say by far this one has outshone the rest as i can see its a very stable core and practicly all the Features work

.... oK pLeaSe ReWrite tHis aPPlication iN a ProPer formAt ( Press Shift + the Letter to make it write Big...) Most Gramatikal Stuff is completly Wrong... and Spend some work to Write an Application... this one looks like it took you 5 Mins.
Im no GM .... but i wouldnt Accept you cause of that
Back to top Go down
Plexofdeath

Plexofdeath

PostSubject: Re: Ryft's Admin Application   Ryft's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:47 am

Sorry but i do belive it is in the correct format and the grammer is fine Please do not critisize what i type as i do not critisize what you type
thank you.

adding to that
Please tell me what you found to be incorrect so that i may see what you may have misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
Plexofdeath

Plexofdeath

PostSubject: Re: Ryft's Admin Application   Ryft's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:06 am

yeah sorry lol forgot to use the buttons well i fixed some of the minor errors in the main one.

Last edited by Plexofdeath on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imbass
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ryft's Admin Application   Ryft's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:09 am

What about just use the reply button...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryft's Admin Application   Ryft's Admin Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryft's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1