Gravity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity WoW

A new level of Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Admin]Alternative's Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlternaTiVe
Senior
Senior
AlternaTiVe

[Admin]Alternative's Apply Empty
PostSubject: [Admin]Alternative's Apply   [Admin]Alternative's Apply I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:43 am

Name:Henric Sjölin

Language(S): Swedish,English,Norwegian,a bit Spanish and French a bit

How many hours a week will you be able to devote towards GMing?:Well Since I Have school to 16:00(GMT+1) Everyday so it would be about to 16:00 to 22:00,So About 42 hours a week.

Which Time Zone are you in? (i.e.: EST): (GMT+1)

What time (SERVER TIME) will you be able to GM?:Well Can't really find the Account Creation and Server Realmlist.

Do you have a working Mic and Vent/Skype?:Yep,I Got a Working Mic,Skype and Ventrilo.

Are you going on any kind of vacation or Hiatus within the next month?:Nope,Havn't been on vacation on 2 years :s

About yourself:I'm friendly and always been a Good GM on other servers,I Like to answer tickets/Help players and also make events,And every server i've been GM on i've been HGM (Admin) So I got a lot of experience!

Why do you think you'll be a good GM?:Cause I Like to help players/Answer tickets and also make events,as I Said in the last Question.

What do you expect from becoming a GM?:Ehmm...If I was Admin I Could Promise higer Player amount to the server and more happyer players cause I will be able to be online alot on the server.That will say Player's Will get more Help.

Which server is the best?:I Havn't been online on the server yet cause I can't really find the Realmlist and Account Creation's I just saw the Link to This Forum from Ac-Web.

How much experience do you have from GM/Admin?: Alot I've Been Admin on FroztyWoW,Undefined-Gaming,Toxic-WoW And also on EchelonedWoW,I Quited on FW,UG,TW cause They Failed. EchelonedWoW I Left cause Helion Server failed real hard this last days.
[Admin]Alternative's Apply Dqoyur

Last edited by AlternaTiVe on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Signature)
Back to top Go down
Jonas-Admin
Admin
Admin
Jonas-Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Admin]Alternative's Apply   [Admin]Alternative's Apply I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:20 am

Wow Thats a nice application one of the best ive seen here.

i will talk with the rest of the team bout the application and then we will look back to it Smile

You should get a answer soon Wink

Back to top Go down
https://gravitywow.darkbb.com
Jonas-Admin
Admin
Admin
Jonas-Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Admin]Alternative's Apply   [Admin]Alternative's Apply I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:04 am

Accepted

<Trial GM>
Back to top Go down
https://gravitywow.darkbb.com
AlternaTiVe
Senior
Senior
AlternaTiVe

PostSubject: Re: [Admin]Alternative's Apply   [Admin]Alternative's Apply I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:09 am

Cool,And Thx for Accpeting =) You Will not Regret xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Admin]Alternative's Apply   [Admin]Alternative's Apply I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Admin]Alternative's Apply
Page 1 of 1