Gravity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity WoW

A new level of Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jay GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
invaders

Jay GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Jay GM Application   Jay GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:03 am

Name: Jay Bowden

Language(S): English - If anyone needs somthing and i dont speak there language i can always google translate.

How many hours a week will you be able to devote towards GMing? Mon - Fri 3:50- Whenever im needed Sat & Sun - Whatever time you need (Awake most of the day and night)

Which Time Zone are you in? (i.e.: EST):GMT-1

What time (SERVER TIME) will you be able to GM? (i.e.: 3pm-1am server): Whenever im needed really

Do you have a working Mic and Vent/Skype?: I have a mic, I dont have vent or skype because at the mo they are not needed

Are you going on any kind of vacation or Hiatus within the next month?: Nope

About yourself: Im pritty easy going and love lazing about in the house playing wow and watching TV and playing my xbox,i also like to help out. I like playing sports and going out with my freinds into town and having fun. i have been playing wow for 6 years and dont regret it.

Why do you think you'll be a good GM?: Helping people is one of my strong points, i know alot about WoW and have alot of Retail experience so know how everythings ment to run and can pick up bugs fast. i also think i would be a good GM because im people freindly. I also have the help of my trusty friend GMH

What do you expect from becoming a GM?: I hope to expect this server to pick up in numbers and make people have as much fun on the server as they can without having to worry about crashes or bugs or downtime. Private servers are ment to be fun and thats what i want people to say about this server. It is fun.

Which server is the best?: So far i would put my vote on this one purely because when i joined i liked the idea of not having to do so much work just to get 1 piece of s9 =) Its stable, And so far i i have not found a single bug

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail - Jay.bowden@hotmail.co.uk i check it daily so i will get back to you A.S.A.P
Im not going to lie to you about all theys fancy pancy crap what you see is what you get with me.
Back to top Go down

Jay GM Application
Page 1 of 1