Gravity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity WoW

A new level of Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kizmo Ironbender's event gm application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kizmo Ironbender

Kizmo Ironbender's event gm application Empty
PostSubject: Kizmo Ironbender's event gm application   Kizmo Ironbender's event gm application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:13 am

Name: Dave, Kizmo ingame.

Language(S): English, Dutch, German

How many hours a week will you be able to devote towards GMing? Uhh each day 5-6 hours?

Which Time Zone are you in? (i.e.: EST): GMT+1

What time (SERVER TIME) will you be able to GM? (i.e.: 3pm-1am server): 1pm-8pm

Do you have a working Mic and Vent/Skype?: Yes i do.

Are you going on any kind of vacation or Hiatus within the next month?: Nope, staying home for a long time

About yourself: Uhh im Dave, im 16 years old and im from the netherlands, i managed alot of servers who got eventually shut down by an C&D or just failed, i have pretty good grammar, always acting nice and you can always contact me ingame, on the forums, or on my msn, even if im not in the game, you can always message me if you need some help Smile.I am familiar with commands, i always use them for my job or events and will never abuse them..

Why do you think you'll be a good GM?: I have pretty much experience with doing events i got alot of idea's i always know how to solve problems because there will always be something wrong, like an horde or ally interrupting during an pvp event, or the player is whining about the rules, i know how to deal with it. And i got alot of event idea's to make the gameplay for players much more fun!

What do you expect from becoming a GM?:
Create as much fun as possible!

Which server is the best?:
Uhh, i played alot of servers but this one is growing fast and everything is nicely scripted, im gonna say GravityWow Smile

That was my application for event gm Smile

I also made a new banner cause the other one looks like its made in paint, hope you like it!

Kizmo Ironbender's event gm application 1ibkee

Last edited by Kizmo Ironbender on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
KingEmme
GameMaster
GameMaster
KingEmme

PostSubject: Re: Kizmo Ironbender's event gm application   Kizmo Ironbender's event gm application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:16 am

I like this application!

Vote: Yes!
Back to top Go down
Kizmo Ironbender

PostSubject: Re: Kizmo Ironbender's event gm application   Kizmo Ironbender's event gm application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:17 am

Cheers emme! Smile

Edit: made a banner Smile
Back to top Go down
Jonas-Admin
Admin
Admin
Jonas-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kizmo Ironbender's event gm application   Kizmo Ironbender's event gm application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Its a Nice Application, give me some time to read it and i will answer if ur accepted or not Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gravitywow.darkbb.com
Jonas-Admin
Admin
Admin
Jonas-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kizmo Ironbender's event gm application   Kizmo Ironbender's event gm application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:01 am

Accepted

<Trial GM>
Back to top Go down
https://gravitywow.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kizmo Ironbender's event gm application   Kizmo Ironbender's event gm application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kizmo Ironbender's event gm application
Page 1 of 1