Gravity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity WoW

A new level of Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luigi's gamemaster application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luigi

Luigi's gamemaster application! Empty
PostSubject: Luigi's gamemaster application!   Luigi's gamemaster application! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:40 am

Name: Viktor

Language(S): Swedish, English, Norwegian.

How many hours a week will you be able to devote towards GMing? 5-15hours a day probably =)

Which Time Zone are you in? (i.e.: EST): GMT+1

What time (SERVER TIME) will you be able to GM? (i.e.: 3pm-1am server): I can be online 1-10am and 1-10pm this is a hard question for me sorry.

Do you have a working Mic and Vent/Skype?: Yes i got working mic vent and skype.

Are you going on any kind of vacation or Hiatus within the next month?: No

About yourself: My Lan name is Luigi, i have been working in the emulation world for 3 years =) I have been founder, admin and Gamemaster on many kind of servers. I have done Lua script for awhile but stopped with it for 1 year ago.
Same with html and CSS. i am a computer geek love to help people and make a nice ticket service.

Why do you think you'll be a good GM?: Because i have been doing gamemaster job for 3years and i got good expernice =) And when you like to help people its much funnier to become a gamemaster.

What do you expect from becoming a GM?: Giveing people a nice service so they can enjoy the stay on GravityWoW =)

Which server is the best?: Not this! Very Happy (kiddin) i think wowpwnage is best. iknow im not saying this server is best but its better to not lie Wink

Note: There is much "help people" in this text but thats a way a gamemaster have to do.
Note: Forgot to say above that i have been working alot with tickets and i have been playing on retail for 1year and i got 3 80's.

Last edited by luigi on Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
luigi

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's gamemaster application!   Luigi's gamemaster application! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:41 am

Take it easy updateing it abit
Back to top Go down
Jonas-Hardcore

PostSubject: Comment   Luigi's gamemaster application! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:45 am

Its an fine Apply mate just sorry to say its not good enogh

I must say sorry and DENIDE for this one

Hope you still will play like a normal player ingame

Enjoy your stay

(Admin Jonas-Hardcore)
Back to top Go down
Jonas-Admin
Admin
Admin
Jonas-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's gamemaster application!   Luigi's gamemaster application! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:07 am

Jonas-Hardcore wrote:
Its an fine Apply mate just sorry to say its not good enogh

I must say sorry and DENIED for this one

Hope you still will play like a normal player ingame

Enjoy your stay

(Admin Jonas-Hardcore)
Back to top Go down
https://gravitywow.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's gamemaster application!   Luigi's gamemaster application! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luigi's gamemaster application!
Page 1 of 1