Gravity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity WoW

A new level of Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New 1v1 Events

Go down 
3 posters

Would you like that kind of Event?
Ye I would like it
New 1v1 Events I_vote_lcap70%New 1v1 Events I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Not that bad of an Idea
New 1v1 Events I_vote_lcap30%New 1v1 Events I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
No it wouldnt work
New 1v1 Events I_vote_lcap0%New 1v1 Events I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Klincz
Senior
Senior
Klincz

New 1v1 Events Empty
PostSubject: New 1v1 Events   New 1v1 Events I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:47 am

I would suggest a Class vs Class Event because some Classes just Counter the other so Hard like Mage vs Retri good luck Ret if the Mage can cast more than 2 Spells.
The Event should be Weekly ( Again its Class vs Class like Priest vs Priest etc..)

Rules :
-The Winner of Every Class should get The Title Flawless Victor (or something like that) for a Week and gets Removed the Title if he Losses the Next Tournament.
-If someone Wins the Event 3 Times in a Row he will get a Special Title forever.
-I dont know if you GM´s will at some new Items then .. if yes we could to the Same If someone Wins he gets one Item of Choice for 1 Week (NO GM ITEMS) and if he Wins 3 Times in a Row Permanent Item
- No Hacking/Cheating allowed
-Only Selfbuffed NO FLASK/OR SCROLLS
-People Can Enter with more than one Class. But not more than One Char of the Same Class.
-If theres only 1 Player per Class On at the Event He will get automaticly the Title+ Reward.
-If Someone interrupts the Event by Atacking Anyone he will get .Frozen for the Rest of the Event (Unfrozen after the Event)

Well i dont know if it will be possible because of lack of Players but we could give it a try

Vote please

(This idea was pretty much copied from another Server but it worked well there)

Back to top Go down
Djeah
Senior
Senior
Djeah

New 1v1 Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 1v1 Events   New 1v1 Events I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:02 am

Klincz wrote:
I would suggest a Class vs Class Event because some Classes just Counter the other so Hard like Mage vs Retri good luck Ret if the Mage can cast more than 2 Spells.
The Event should be Weekly ( Again its Class vs Class like Priest vs Priest etc..)

Rules :
-The Winner of Every Class should get The Title Flawless Victor (or something like that) for a Week and gets Removed the Title if he Losses the Next Tournament.
-If someone Wins the Event 3 Times in a Row he will get a Special Title forever.
-I dont know if you GM´s will at some new Items then .. if yes we could to the Same If someone Wins he gets one Item of Choice for 1 Week (NO GM ITEMS) and if he Wins 3 Times in a Row Permanent Item
- No Hacking/Cheating allowed
-Only Selfbuffed NO FLASK/OR SCROLLS
-People Can Enter with more than one Class. But not more than One Char of the Same Class.
-If theres only 1 Player per Class On at the Event He will get automaticly the Title+ Reward.
-If Someone interrupts the Event by Atacking Anyone he will get .Frozen for the Rest of the Event (Unfrozen after the Event)

Well i dont know if it will be possible because of lack of Players but we could give it a try

Vote please

(This idea was pretty much copied from another Server but it worked well there)

I approve (Y) :3
Back to top Go down
Xpsycho
GameMaster
GameMaster
Xpsycho

Location : Netherlands, at the moment under your bed with a laptop.

New 1v1 Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 1v1 Events   New 1v1 Events I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:34 am

Thread Approved by Chuck Norris.
Back to top Go down
Klincz
Senior
Senior
Klincz

New 1v1 Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 1v1 Events   New 1v1 Events I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:40 am

Xpsycho wrote:
Thread Approved by Chuck Norris.

Yay for new Event . If Chuck M´Norris Approves BETTER MAKE THE EVENT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New 1v1 Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 1v1 Events   New 1v1 Events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New 1v1 Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gravity WoW :: Suggestions!-