Gravity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity WoW

A new level of Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just an idea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Erixi

Just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Just an idea   Just an idea I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:19 pm

Hey, I just figured one way to get more players to Gravity.... "We" could set up a blizzlike/high rate realm or something. It's just an idea so no one rage if you don't like it. I think it's a good idea anyway. And it wouldn't be a problem with GMs because theres many very good applications *cough* like me *cough* Rolling Eyes so the current GMs wouldn't need to jump from realm to realm. tongue Like I said, it's just a thought... Maybe it's not even possible?

Last edited by Erixi on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AlternaTiVe
Senior
Senior
AlternaTiVe

Just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an idea   Just an idea I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:21 pm

I like what you think Erixi Smile Let's See what the other in staff thinks Smile
Back to top Go down
Djeah
Senior
Senior
Djeah

Just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an idea   Just an idea I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Hmm, having two realms going at the same time. Depens on if the core and the stuff can hold it up :0 Otherwise very nice idea :]
Back to top Go down
Erixi

Just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an idea   Just an idea I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Should have posted it in Suggestions, I know, but I couldn't see it. Anyway, I'm glad you people like the idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingEmme
GameMaster
GameMaster
KingEmme

Just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an idea   Just an idea I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:43 am

Well, it's a really good idea because when you get up in the 25-35 online on average per day, or nearly 40 online, then you should post a high rate or blizzlike realm, because then it will more players, I like your idea bridge.

Well let's see What the Other in staff and so says.

-Ox
Back to top Go down
Despise
Senior
Senior
Despise

Just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an idea   Just an idea I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Djeah wrote:
Hmm, having two realms going at the same time. Depens on if the core and the stuff can hold it up :0 Otherwise very nice idea :]

Yeah, depends all on the core :/ .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an idea   Just an idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just an idea
Page 1 of 1