Gravity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity WoW

A new level of Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dalaran city

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
solkuri

Dalaran city Empty
PostSubject: Dalaran city   Dalaran city I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:16 am

nobody use dal so how about making it a Free for all City or a 24/7 BG/ AvsH all day
Back to top Go down
AlternaTiVe
Senior
Senior
AlternaTiVe

Dalaran city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dalaran city   Dalaran city I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:56 am

As Far as I Know,It been much Complaining about that PvP in Dalaran. Like ZhyperWoW,Many Complains that PvP Is Allowed there
Back to top Go down
solkuri

Dalaran city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dalaran city   Dalaran city I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:01 am

ok yea but possible a city nobody use or does Wintergrasp work here that replace my enitre theroy of it does maybe thunderbuff im sure nobody uses
Back to top Go down
AlternaTiVe
Senior
Senior
AlternaTiVe

Dalaran city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dalaran city   Dalaran city I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:03 am

Dalaran is a main city in Northend,So Im sure it going to be used cause it's unique items there or quests and other stuff,and I Gonna check with Wintergrasp
Back to top Go down
Jonas-Admin
Admin
Admin
Jonas-Admin

Dalaran city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dalaran city   Dalaran city I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:11 am

We could use thunder bluff.

Hmm ill tlak with the rest of the team... Shall it be FFA or Team?
Back to top Go down
https://gravitywow.darkbb.com
KingEmme
GameMaster
GameMaster
KingEmme

Dalaran city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dalaran city   Dalaran city I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:13 am

This was an good idea, actually..
Back to top Go down
solkuri

Dalaran city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dalaran city   Dalaran city I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:23 pm

Well im not sure on FFA or team but it be great to have a poll going in the fourms to see what the rest of the players want

my choice are - Alliance vs Horde or FFA only problem with Free for all might have players grouping and over powering the others and then that just over laps the concept of it so possible Allaince Vs Horde that way if some gets Ganged they knew it was possbile when the entered TB but i think we should see the others thoughts on this aswell
Back to top Go down
Klincz
Senior
Senior
Klincz

Dalaran city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dalaran city   Dalaran city I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:38 pm

solkuri wrote:
Well im not sure on FFA or team but it be great to have a poll going in the fourms to see what the rest of the players want

my choice are - Alliance vs Horde or FFA only problem with Free for all might have players grouping and over powering the others and then that just over laps the concept of it so possible Allaince Vs Horde that way if some gets Ganged they knew it was possbile when the entered TB but i think we should see the others thoughts on this aswell

Yep i dont know if this will work .. as you said People would just Group up and make 5v1 or somethin... i dont think anyone would enjoy this
+ We already have a place where everyone can Group up and Outnumber the other Faction and enjoy 7v1 (Gurubashi XD)
Lets keep PVP where it belongs (BG´s, Arena or Atacking the other factions Main City (OG/SW xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dalaran city Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dalaran city   Dalaran city I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dalaran city
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gravity WoW :: Suggestions!-
Jump to: