Gravity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity WoW

A new level of Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion

Go down 
4 posters

How do you like my Suggestion?
I liked It and want that it gets but on the Server !
Suggestion I_vote_lcap100%Suggestion I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
I dont realy care
Suggestion I_vote_lcap0%Suggestion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No that would be a stupid idea
Suggestion I_vote_lcap0%Suggestion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Klincz
Senior
Senior
Klincz

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Since i couldnt Post in the Suggestion Section on the Forum ( for Admins onlyO_O ? )

The Situation atm on the Server is People getting Bored cause they dont need to PVP for their Gear so there is like NO PvP going on at all.
So i suggest:

Delete all the Gear the Player have atm (Smourne, S8 etc)
Make S6 The Starter Gear
Make S7 Avaible for Honor / Voting
S8 for Arena Rating and/or Arena Points (If its for Arena Points make them Flush every Day)

Smourne for Winning Events AND Donation ofcourse
Remove the Fly/Speed/All Talents Thing from Donors PLZ i mean its just not Fair against normal Players (Atleast we could beat them maybe if they have Smourne .. but Fly ? Srsly?)
Back to top Go down
krapek

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Agree with u
Back to top Go down
Burtris
Donator
Donator

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:01 pm

The S8 is not free anymore although I think it's price could get higher... but I don't agree that players should start with S6, I think S7 it's fine for starting. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jonas-Admin
Admin
Admin
Jonas-Admin

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:49 am

I like the Idea But We were advertising around the world telling that players would get wrathful and shadowmourne free... if we remove it from the players they migh all leave and its not easy to get players if everyone left its god'damn hard.
Back to top Go down
https://gravitywow.darkbb.com
Klincz
Senior
Senior
Klincz

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:25 am

Jonas-Admin wrote:
I like the Idea But We were advertising around the world telling that players would get wrathful and shadowmourne free... if we remove it from the players they migh all leave and its not easy to get players if everyone left its god'damn hard.
Yeh it´s abut tricky to give every Player a Server they Enjoy D: For example some like Instant PVP ....some hate them.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion
Page 1 of 1