Gravity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity WoW

A new level of Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Klincz
Senior
Senior
Klincz

Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW Empty
PostSubject: Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW   Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:45 am

Well after Playing this Server from the Start till now i saw much People joining and leaving. It was very exiting to see the Server Grow ... and it worked for a few Weeks.
But in the last few Days i Realized theres noway this Server will work again...
Okay Guys just wanna Say Thanks to Everybody i had Fun playing here ... Bye

If anyone wants to keep beeing in Contact with me (which i think noone wants this XD) add me in

(I gonna be on Forum abit too like 10 Mins a Day or something)

(Big Shoutout to : Pewpewdead, Heal, Vanguards, Burtris, Undea, Jonas, Despise, Rusefighter EVERYONE IN THE OLD GUILD LEGION OF THE ALLIANCE you Guys are the Best Wink

-Klincz
Back to top Go down
Imbass
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW   Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:58 am

Damn klincz the server will get up again i promise you! the old co-owner is out now!
Back to top Go down
Klincz
Senior
Senior
Klincz

PostSubject: Re: Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW   Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Imbass wrote:
Damn klincz the server will get up again i promise you! the old co-owner is out now!

And how exactly will this bring back the Old Players O_o
The High Rate Server was a Good Idea to keep the People atleast motivatet but now meh who wants to remake their Char and everything
And giving out People Full S8/Shadowmourne out for Free is a dump idea.. i mean who would PvP without Rewards... already told Jonas a long time ago
Back to top Go down
Imbass
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW   Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:08 pm

It isnt a dump idea lol? this is a pure pvp server for skilled people?
Back to top Go down
Jonas-Admin
Admin
Admin
Jonas-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW   Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:08 pm

11 PLayers Online and more come.....
Back to top Go down
https://gravitywow.darkbb.com
Klincz
Senior
Senior
Klincz

PostSubject: Re: Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW   Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:19 pm

Imbass wrote:

Keyboardturning / Klicking Guys with S8/Shadowmourne? Theres no Arena on the Server ... so Nope no Skilled People here... And a pure PVP Server? Not Really at the Old Server it wasnt even allowed to PVP in Mall.. and there where like 4 BG´s in 2 Weeks... why? Cause noone benefits from doing BG´s
Back to top Go down
Burtris
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW   Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Klincz wrote:
Imbass wrote:

Keyboardturning / Klicking Guys with S8/Shadowmourne? Theres no Arena on the Server ... so Nope no Skilled People here... And a pure PVP Server? Not Really at the Old Server it wasnt even allowed to PVP in Mall.. and there where like 4 BG´s in 2 Weeks... why? Cause noone benefits from doing BG´s

WINDOWSSS HAHAHAHAHHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sync

PostSubject: Re: Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW   Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:18 am

i was online at 1am uk time last night and 12 people were on <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW   Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Klincz says goodbye Gravity WoW
Page 1 of 1