Gravity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity WoW

A new level of Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brooke Dawn Lee's GameMaster Appliaction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brookedawn

Brooke Dawn Lee's GameMaster Appliaction Empty
PostSubject: Brooke Dawn Lee's GameMaster Appliaction   Brooke Dawn Lee's GameMaster Appliaction I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Name: Brooke Dawn Lee

Language(S): English

How many hours a week will you be able to devote towards GMing? I am on atleast 8 hours a day. I play from 2pm to 10pm everday. On weekends I play from 10am to 10pm.

Which Time Zone are you in? (i.e.: EST): Eastern Standard Time.

What time (SERVER TIME) will you be able to GM? (i.e.: 3pm-1am server):2pm-10pm weekdays.

Do you have a working Mic and Vent/Skype?: I do not.

Are you going on any kind of vacation or Hiatus within the next month?: I will be attending a wedding soon. But it will only be a few days.

About yourself: My name is Brooke Dawn lee Smile I am a 17 year old girl Smile I love to read and play video games Smile I love using smiley faces Smile I LOVE helping people so I will be able to answer the tickets fast. I have read 1043 tickets on ZhyperWoW and so far no complaints Smile I have also banned 32 hackers.

Why do you think you'll be a good GM?: I have been a GM on ZhyperWoW for a few months. I know a lot of commands. I love to help people. I know how to run events *thats if you gusy do that* and so far everyone on ZhyperWoW likes me as GM.

What do you expect from becoming a GM?: I expect GravityWoW to become a better place. Tickets will never back up. I can get people to join because I am a respected person on ZhpyerWoW. And I know how to work around the Forum. I have answered about 100-200 question on the Forum on ZhyperWoW.

Which server is the best?: GravityWow Very Happy

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you find it to your likeing Smile

Last edited by brookedawn on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klincz
Senior
Senior
Klincz

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Dawn Lee's GameMaster Appliaction   Brooke Dawn Lee's GameMaster Appliaction I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Surprised someone from Zypher WoW
You played on Odin? You might remember my Chars: Klinkz / Cptncrunch Wink
Back to top Go down
Despise
Senior
Senior
Despise

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Dawn Lee's GameMaster Appliaction   Brooke Dawn Lee's GameMaster Appliaction I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:51 am

Sorry but I don't like this :/ And you have missed to answer two questions.
Back to top Go down
brookedawn

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Dawn Lee's GameMaster Appliaction   Brooke Dawn Lee's GameMaster Appliaction I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:54 am

which two?
Back to top Go down
Despise
Senior
Senior
Despise

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Dawn Lee's GameMaster Appliaction   Brooke Dawn Lee's GameMaster Appliaction I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:32 am

Which Time Zone are you in? (i.e.: EST): Eastern Standard Time.

What time (SERVER TIME) will you be able to GM? (i.e.: 3pm-1am server):

I think s: ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Dawn Lee's GameMaster Appliaction   Brooke Dawn Lee's GameMaster Appliaction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooke Dawn Lee's GameMaster Appliaction
Page 1 of 1