Gravity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity WoW

A new level of Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaci GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaci95

Kaci GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Kaci GM Application   Kaci GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:40 am

Name: Kriss Kyosev

Gander: Male

Language(S): Bulgarian,Enlgish,French

How many hours a week will you be able to devote towards GMing?
Over 40-50 hours per week.

Do you have a working Mic and Vent/Skype?:
Yes,yes.

Are you going on any kind of vacation or Hiatus within the next month?:
Mmm... ya only at the summer for 10 days.

About yourself:
I study hardly,I dont smoke I like playing pc games Very Happy I like spider-man, I also have a girlfirend, Im chilling out with my friends at the night, I play WOW from 4 years and I have a try, the best classes with witch I can play are: paladin,rogue, and maybe warrior... Im not ashamed like others I mean if some1 wanna see me on my web cam I'll say yes. Im training Karate from 10 years I have brown waist. Im living in city Russe, Im studying in Average Educational school... and I like it. Smile

Why do you think you'll be a good GM?:
Well usually Im online and I see players how do they play, Im polite to them, and I can understand if some one is lieing me, I can catch hackers, If there is any bug I report it, If some one needs help I'll help him, If someone needs something I will give it if the rules.

What do you expect from becoming a GM?:
I shouldn't expect anything and wont, but it would be great if i knew more about scripting.

Which server is the best?:
Hmmmm thats hard question, I tryed much servers and at the most servers there is some bugs like: hackers,unfair Gms..., dissapear bugs, Now Im here from week and I like it. Its fun I invited some of my friends to play and they think this server is great so.... => THIS IS THE BEST SERVER!!!

please note:
I know the gm's is full,but I would like to help Smile and to play as GM Smile
Back to top Go down

Kaci GM Application
Page 1 of 1