Gravity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity WoW

A new level of Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gm app of Joshua

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
solkuri

Gm app of Joshua Empty
PostSubject: Gm app of Joshua   Gm app of Joshua I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:18 am

Name: Real name: Joshua Simmons - Ingame Name: Gangsta for Horde and Joshua for Alliance

Language(S): English - Have a translator program if needed

How many hours a week will you be able to devote towards GMing? Like a job Full time 40hrs+++

Which Time Zone are you in? (i.e.: EST): EST

What time (SERVER TIME) will you be able to GM? (i.e.: 3pm-1am server): Tell the Truth im free all day anyday so will be on a lot and when the server admin appoint me to.

Do you have a working Mic and Vent/Skype?: Yes

Are you going on any kind of vacation or Hiatus within the next month?: Nope

About yourself: I have my activeness along with my helpful skills, I don’t give up and I wont get mad or do anything like a corrupted Gm will, I know what it takes to be a GM I see many of them work all over. I don’t want to be a GM just to bare the <GM> name or the Commands I want to be a GM to help people with there issues and problems they may be having and to help the others GM’s to make this server #1 and have the best GM overall.

Why do you think you'll be a good GM?: A good Gm is someone that will Dedicatee there time into the server to help others with all there needs and help provide this server and make it #1 as it should be

What do you expect from becoming a GM?: I only want to Help others and get the chance to know people and be apart of “The Team”

Which server is the best?: As of now this one has all the things people want in a PS

Last edited by solkuri on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lich

Gm app of Joshua Empty
PostSubject: Joshua gm app reply   Gm app of Joshua I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:54 am

I seen Joshua at SW helping other including myself i think he be good for a Trial GM, also the app is ok also.\

If we allowed to vote he has mine

1 vote
Back to top Go down
KingEmme
GameMaster
GameMaster
KingEmme

Gm app of Joshua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm app of Joshua   Gm app of Joshua I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:12 am

Really nice application.
I vote defenetly YES!

You got mine vote!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gm app of Joshua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm app of Joshua   Gm app of Joshua I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gm app of Joshua
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gravity WoW :: Applications-