Gravity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity WoW

A new level of Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Realive The PvP & Arenas !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent

Realive The PvP & Arenas ! Empty
PostSubject: Realive The PvP & Arenas !   Realive The PvP & Arenas ! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:53 am

Hello, We have and idea about Gravity-wow, so this server has all items and less bugs and have some population and players are queing Battlegrounds makes World PvP but something is wrong about Arenas There no Aim to get any item or something from arena ratings So i have and idea About it, let me explain it...

*Neinz's ( Nefarius ) ( Nutz )
I Will Write Clause by Clause

1-) Custom Tabard or Shirt have to make Not very overpowered Like / 2 Gem socket Stack and 2x Equip stats Like : +15 resilience Rating and +15 Spell power or Attack power ( for melees and Casters )

2-) Write an Anounce Like '' we have theese shirts or tabards ( your choise ) getting from 2v2 Rated arenas but you must into top 5 list.

3-) when arena Teams Up and players going for it there must be minimum 40 or 50 2v2 Rated arena Games To Get in Top 5 Arena List. (i mean arena team Ranks)

4-) Arena Temas Should be Delete every Week i mean at sunday night like 24.00 Arena Teams Deleted and Which Teams are in top 5 Arena Team List, players Who inside of this arena teams in top 5 can Choose Their reward Tabard or Shirt .

5-) Why teams will delete every week?
- Teams Will delete every week Because this server has good population and everyday another player joining it so if you guyz more Arenas and more players every week system could work very Well

6-) why only top 5 arena team Gets this shirts or tabard?
- top arena teams Gets this rewards Because if top 5 arena teams Gets This Which teams on Rank 6 or Rank 7 or more will Join arenas more to get in top 5 arena team List after they complete 40 or 50 arena games ( yourchoise again )
result is there will be more arenas in a Week its like 400-500 or around arenas can Do in a week or more

6-) why only top 5 arena team Gets this shirts or tabard?
- top arena teams Gets this rewards Because if top 5 arena teams Gets This Which teams on Rank 6 or Rank 7 or more will Join arenas more to get in top 5 arena team List after they complete 40 or 50 arena games ( yourchoise again )
result is there will be more arenas in a Week its like 400-500 or around arenas can Do in a week or more ( after they complete 40 or 50 arena games ( yourchoise again )

Last of All : if you guyz Think custom item lets you lose players
**** i don't think you guyz lost player because if they don't like it No one Will join arenas and no one could get theese items so players can be still Happy but i don't think they will think like that (:

****** This idea just for Getting more 2v2 rated arenas in Gravity wow more fun and More players

Now Vincent's ( Giovanni ) ( Leonardo ) IDEA .

I Will Write Clause By Clause too.

* Alliance & Horde MUST BE NEUTRAL in Duel Zone.
* ITS DUEL ZONE NOT ARENA OR GLADIATOR AREA .
* When System Starts to reckon (3,2,1) Cooldowns Must Be Reset.
* All Doors Must Be Closed In Feralas. Teleporter Have Feralas Port So People Duel Out Of Duel Zone And its ridiculus . So We Need Close All Gates.

STAIRS:
Realive The PvP & Arenas ! Starsdetail
Spector Zone:
Realive The PvP & Arenas ! Stairsi

GATE:
Realive The PvP & Arenas ! Gate

VENDORS:
Realive The PvP & Arenas ! Vendors2

ALL OF EM:
wıll be added
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Vincent

PostSubject: Another Pics    Realive The PvP & Arenas ! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:58 am

Stairs and Spectator Zone;

Realive The PvP & Arenas ! Stairsandbankers
Back to top Go down
Vincent

PostSubject: All Of Them ;   Realive The PvP & Arenas ! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:01 am

ALL VIEW ;

Realive The PvP & Arenas ! Allqn
Back to top Go down
Jonas-Admin
Admin
Admin
Jonas-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Realive The PvP & Arenas !   Realive The PvP & Arenas ! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:31 am

This looks Awesome we will be working on that.
Back to top Go down
https://gravitywow.darkbb.com
Vincent

PostSubject: Hmm   Realive The PvP & Arenas ! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:55 am

Hmm. . . If u want a arena like diremaul at the moment. lets transform Dun Morogh's Lake To Universal Free For All Arena :=) We Can Help With It. Razz
And Add a Vendor Like Titles And Give Values with Honor So Ppl Can Do BG's Little bit . We r Still Working-Thinking How We İmprove BG's much Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realive The PvP & Arenas !   Realive The PvP & Arenas ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realive The PvP & Arenas !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gravity WoW :: Suggestions!-
Jump to: