Gravity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity WoW

A new level of Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application -

Go down 
5 posters

Do you think Alternative Should be GM?
Yes
[}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application - I_vote_lcap50%[}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application - I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Perhaps
[}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application - I_vote_lcap30%[}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application - I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
No
[}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application - I_vote_lcap20%[}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application - I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
AlternaTiVe
Senior
Senior
AlternaTiVe

[}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application - Empty
PostSubject: [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~~[}{] - 2nd Application -   [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application - I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:23 am

Name: Henric Sjölin

How many languages can you speak? If so please specify: I Can speak Swedish,English,Norwegian,Danish and a small amount of Dutch,Spanish and French

Do you have experience as a GM? Please specify: Yes,I've been GM On 6 Servers,I Will name the name and my position.
-GravityWoW - Co-Owner (Prev)
-EchelonedWoW - Admin
-Frozty-WoW - Admin (Head of Staff)
-Undefined Gaming - Admin
-Toxic-WoW - Ingame-Builder
-GorillaWoW - Admin
-OldSchool WoW - Admin,GFX Worker,Builder

Why should we hire you?: Cause I know what an GM's job is and I take my Job Serious.
If an Admin/GM are asking me an Task,I will Continue it as best as I can.

Do you have any experience with Trinity2 core?Please specify: Yes,Almost all the servers I've been on was based on Trinity2 Core. I Have also alot of ArcEmu and ManGOS Experience.

Do you know the commands Trinity2 supplies? Yes,many servers i've been a Part of the staff is based on Trinity2.

What can you bring to GravityWoW?: What ever you wish,I can bring saftey on that server will be successful.

What is your availability?: At Least every day,around 8 Hours per day (Mondays,Tuesdays and Thursdays.) and about 11 hours on Wednessdays and Fridays.

Contact information:
MSN: Jinx_pro@live.se
Email: Jinx_pro@live.se

Brief description of myself: I'm an Calm person,I'm not often Agressive. I take my work Serious and I'm doing it as much as I can.

[A player gives you some attitude, it’s nothing spectacular – but attitude none the less, how do you react?]: Well,All depends on his Attitude,But if he would be aggresive,I Would ask him politely to calm down.If his insulting etc,I will give him an warning and remind him of that any kind of insulting will end up with an Mute.
Racism will remain an Mute.

[A player has seriously insulted you, how do you react?]:I Would ask the player to calm down and remind them that it can end up with an mute.

[A player has seriously insulted another member of staff, what do you do?]: As in the last question,remind him of the rules.

[You have discovered a player who is either abusing a specifically annoying bug granting himself/herself significant advantages over other players, how do you confront that player and what do you say?]:Say him to stop and remind him that its Ban-Able.and If I see him again,It will remain an short ban.

[A player, or group of players, are constantly pestering you for an item, spell or modification in some form to their character(s). What do you say?]: I Would Simply say no and remind them of the rules of an GMs Job.

[As a GM, around players at the shops (For example) – can you think of two commands you should have active at all times?]: .invis and .whisper off, Whisper can be on at sometimes when its about an Ticket or Talking to staff.

[Hack, cheat, moderation or character configuration tools are strictly not acceptable on this server. Strictly – not – acceptable. You have detected, caught or been alerted of a player using these types of tools – what do you do?]:I Would take an ScreenShot or if it is any kind of speed hack etc. I Will use my fraps as I always have on and record it,and then Report to the Staff and than give him an permanent ban.

[Checking the /who list regularly is the most effective way of catching a Hack Tool user. 100 players are online, you see 1 player on his/her own in a zone – what do you do?]: I use .invis, .gm on and Appear with the player via .app command. and If I see him using any kind of hack tool,I will screenshot and give the evidence to staff.

[Finally; All Commands executed in-game are time stamped, shown by account, character and I.P Address that they were executed from. You have accidentally activated the Fly cheat on another player, not realising when you typed the command, you had that player targeted. What do you do?]: I Would appear at the player and say to him to be still and take the fly mode off. of course I would apologize the player and report my misstake to the staff.

Any other experiences? if so,Please Specify: Well,I Have months of Photoshop Experience one of my best work is my Signature I belive. Also I have a small amount of Recording Experience. Using Fraps and trying to find Sony Vegas Torrent. Anyhow I have experience in forums (BBcodes etc) and alot more,I'm using Windows 7 (32bit) So My computer isnt as slow as it was before,so i'm enable to record. I Also have experience in Advertising etc. Smile

Last edited by AlternaTiVe on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
houssam12

houssam12

PostSubject: Re: [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application -   [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application - I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Nice GM app Hope you become GM Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
AlternaTiVe
Senior
Senior
AlternaTiVe

PostSubject: Re: [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application -   [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application - I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:50 pm

Thx Smile
Back to top Go down
Klincz
Senior
Senior
Klincz

PostSubject: Re: [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application -   [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application - I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:36 pm

w00t Alternative y get my Vote
Again...
Back to top Go down
AlternaTiVe
Senior
Senior
AlternaTiVe

PostSubject: Re: [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application -   [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application - I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:05 am

Thanks Mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Lemon

PostSubject: Re: [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application -   [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application - I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:07 am

You got my vote,mate =D
Back to top Go down
CapsLock
GameMaster
GameMaster
CapsLock

PostSubject: Re: [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application -   [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application - I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:40 am

Lawl welcome back (;
Back to top Go down
AlternaTiVe
Senior
Senior
AlternaTiVe

PostSubject: Re: [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application -   [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application - I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:44 am

Thx mate :]
Back to top Go down
CapsLock
GameMaster
GameMaster
CapsLock

PostSubject: Re: [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application -   [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application - I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:46 am

Got my vote.
Back to top Go down
AlternaTiVe
Senior
Senior
AlternaTiVe

PostSubject: Re: [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application -   [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application - I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:47 am

Thx alot Everybody Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application -   [}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[}{]~/~[GM] Alternative~\~[}{] - 2nd Application -
Page 1 of 1