Gravity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity WoW

A new level of Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whadda fack?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Onf

Whadda fack?! Empty
PostSubject: Whadda fack?!   Whadda fack?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:08 pm

Yeah so i was on youtube listening to a song when I saw one of those dreadful ads about someones wow server (Seriously stop that xD) Then it hit me...Me finnaly being a gm again?! (Ive used to be dev/head moderator at a server but after a merge and a staff shuffle the biggest douce bag came in and pretty much abused the server to its death)Currently when I logged onto this site right after registration I saw a few major fails....1st no terms of use (Get one ASAP if you wanna look a bit pro)2nd....NO forum rules...something that hornestly dissapoints me >Sad
So for whoever is the owner of this server...Get that lazy ass gm team to figure out that its a priviledge to be a gm not so they can be "Undercover" They are there to help out (most of the time) Not to do ToC or VH HC >Very Happy
Now take a look at this servers rules (Its a quite sucessful RP server NOT RPPVP so players from here...Keep that auto-pwn-rpers-lol-2000k-gun-fir--)
You get the point
Im elenrai there too ^^
Back to top Go down
Jonas-Admin
Admin
Admin
Jonas-Admin

Whadda fack?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whadda fack?!   Whadda fack?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:18 pm

1. i disabled the TOS to edit it.... if you didn notice.

2. The GMS just cant stay invisible.... Currently working on that.

3. GMS are here to make ppl have fun... by helping them in raid - Taking tickets - making events, and as this is a ALL free server, who cares if a GM help a group raid naxx? or Grull Razz

Back to top Go down
https://gravitywow.darkbb.com

Whadda fack?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gravity WoW :: Suggestions!-
Jump to: