A new level of Gaming

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Leeroy's Gm app

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leeroy

PostSubject: Leeroy's Gm app   Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Hello, My ingame char name is named Leeroy,Guild when we had the old forum I posted a gm app on my old character named Rock But that forum has been deleted here is an update of my Gm app.

Name: Kade

Language(S): English/Uses translators when someone that doesnt speak my language that needs me.

How many hours a week will you be able to devote towards GMing? I can devote 2-5 hours during the week,weekends I will be on very long.

Which Time Zone are you in? (i.e.: EST):Central

What time (SERVER TIME) will you be able to GM? (i.e.: 3pm-1am server): 4pm sever- 7pm

Do you have a working Mic and Vent/Skype?: I have vent and Skype.

Are you going on any kind of vacation or Hiatus within the next month?: No.

About yourself: I been a GM on 1 server like this but I been on a Gm server for a very long time I know alot of the Cores if I dont know them I simpily google them and study the codes. The things im good at ingame is Helping others, Good event hoster do the best I can to make things fun, I can deal with any kind of people with an attitude or not I will be nice, I know how to add items to vendors and things to do with that, I played retail for 5 years total and was on a GM priv server for 2 years and every time I get on Wow Im on this server.

Why do you think you'll be a good GM?: Im a very good socializing person and very helping, Im good at this kind of things and I always keep my word, and help out people with all the help I can give plus I have alot of patience

What do you expect from becoming a GM?: To beable to help this server out and make it the best with all the help I can give.

Which server is the best?: This server to me because I'm really getting to like it and I will do anything to help and Im active alot no matter what.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Leeroy's Gm app
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gravity WoW :: Applications-
Jump to: