Gravity WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity WoW

A new level of Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey all add portal to dk start place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zomgx

hey all add portal  to dk start place Empty
PostSubject: hey all add portal to dk start place   hey all add portal  to dk start place I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:50 pm

add portal to dk start place cuz dk cant get talents and level 80 thnx
Back to top Go down
Jonas-Admin
Admin
Admin
Jonas-Admin

PostSubject: Re: hey all add portal to dk start place   hey all add portal  to dk start place I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Hello Zomgx. As everything is working the DK place is not a place u can get out of before u done all the DK quests so if i summon u to DK place u cant get out before u done all the quests.

Hmmm.... i made a DK 2 min ago and it starts level 80 in Durotar, and the talents... go to the deathknight trainer and tell him to reset ur talent Smile

Enjoy ur stay at Gravity Wow Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gravitywow.darkbb.com
zomgx

PostSubject: Re: hey all add portal to dk start place   hey all add portal  to dk start place I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:53 am

btw when you creating ally char it spawns same place where is orc comes and there is guards and kill them instan. the simple player when creating dk it starts only 55 lvl when you have gm account then gets instan 80. and owner change ally spawning loocation thnx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey all add portal to dk start place   hey all add portal  to dk start place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey all add portal to dk start place
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gravity WoW :: General Chat-
Jump to: