Gravity WoW

A new level of Gaming
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I'm shit confused.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erixi
Member
Member


Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-10-17
Location : I have left Gravity WoW

PostSubject: I'm shit confused.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:07 pm

ok, heres the deal, is Gravity WoW down or up? Does the forum still "count" all the applications and posts of people that have left cause they think Gravity is down. Like, maybe make a new forum? Like a fresh start? It is very, very, very confusing, atleast I think it is. So like please replyyyy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Despise
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-10-13
Location : under your bed O_o

PostSubject: Re: I'm shit confused.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:26 pm

The server is up Smile. Only the instant 80 tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Djeah
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 23
Location : I'm totally lost :|

PostSubject: Re: I'm shit confused.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:28 pm

Gravity WoW is still alive. It went down for like a day but it went up again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Despise
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-10-13
Location : under your bed O_o

PostSubject: Re: I'm shit confused.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Djeah wrote:
Gravity WoW is still alive. It went down for like a day but it went up again.


AND IT WILL LIVE FOREVAH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Djeah
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 23
Location : I'm totally lost :|

PostSubject: Re: I'm shit confused.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:30 pm

Despise wrote:
Djeah wrote:
Gravity WoW is still alive. It went down for like a day but it went up again.


AND IT WILL LIVE FOREVAH!

HELL YES >Very Happy


( Btw, I'm soon done with your Signature ).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klincz
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 26
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: I'm shit confused.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:49 pm

Djeah wrote:
Despise wrote:
Djeah wrote:
Gravity WoW is still alive. It went down for like a day but it went up again.


AND IT WILL LIVE FOREVAH!

HELL YES >Very Happy


( Btw, I'm soon done with your Signature ).

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Despise
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-10-13
Location : under your bed O_o

PostSubject: Re: I'm shit confused.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Klincz wrote:
Djeah wrote:
Despise wrote:
Djeah wrote:
Gravity WoW is still alive. It went down for like a day but it went up again.


AND IT WILL LIVE FOREVAH!

HELL YES >Very Happy


( Btw, I'm soon done with your Signature ).

ok thanks


Np
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Djeah
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 23
Location : I'm totally lost :|

PostSubject: Re: I'm shit confused.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Whut the >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm shit confused.   

Back to top Go down
 
I'm shit confused.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Quick and easy Shit On A Shingle.
» SO CONFUSED XOOOOO
» bearville shutting down?! &please answer this!
» Women Know SHIT
» Funny Scottish Shit

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gravity WoW :: General Chat-
Jump to: